Registration for the MCMLA 2015 annual meeting is now available! This year’s meeting (Virtual Connections: Wherever you are, you’ll be there!) will be a virtual conference, and the Planning Committee is excited to offer the meeting to you in this format. Information about the virtual meeting is available at http://mcmla.org/event-1923618, and you can begin the registration process from this site as well. The registration fee is $125 for early registration (through September 8, 2015), $150 for late (after September 8th) and non-member registration, and $100 for Emeritus & student member registration. In addition, if several people plan to attend & view the meeting as a group, there will be a Group Registration option available (the fee for this is $500).
To begin the registration process:
· Click the Register button at the above link.
· At the following screen, enter your email address and security check code.
· Select your registration type. If your email is in our database, you will have the option of logging in, which will automatically fill in most of the contact information on the following screen.
· Enter or update your contact information. If you are doing a Group Registration, enter the names and email addresses of the people in your group in the last box on the form.
· Review your information, then click the Confirm button.
· At the next screen, either click the Pay online button to pay via credit card, or click the Invoice link to print your invoice and mail it, with your payment check, to the Executive Secretary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by clicking on this link. On behalf of the Registration Committee for the MCMLA 2015 Virtual Meeting, we thank you for joining us on this new adventure!
(Member, Registration Committee, MCMLA 2015 Virtual Meeting)